Search this blog

Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall

Have you ever stopped for a moment to think about the beauty of fall? Beyond the leaves I mean. There is so much vibrancy and colors to our world! This morning, I went for a walk and found fungi all over. We crunched through leaves of all colors, some still green and other brown. We passed pumpkins on porches and gourds next to them. I love fall. Fall is my favorite. The only thing about fall that isn't fun is allergies. I hate allergies. But hot chocolate, coffee! Apple pie!! Anything apple is perfect. Apple cider, apple pie, apple crumble. It's just all wonderful. Seriously, give me anything with apples and you will be my best friend. Ohh apples. But I guess there is other fun fall stuff. It might not compare to apples, but hey, still fun(nish). One of my other favorite things to do is rake leaves, only to ruin the pile because I'm jumping in it. I'm such a kid.... I stomp through leaves on the side walk just to hear them crack and go out of my way to kick them around. Oh fall time. But too soon, it'll turn to winter! Then it's cold and gray and cold. Now is the perfect time for bonfires, leaf colorings, and warm apple cider with a tea bag! You can have apple cider with tea while you are at a bonfire or doing a leaf coloring! Look at that! You get two in one! So, sorry this a short one. I was determining the best way to go with this blog. It's my first time really. So bear with me! This is going to be an adventure!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment